Friday, May 29, 2009

Meet the new VED members!

Cassandra

1. How did you hear about VED?
Through my co-worker at The Dominion, Snow. She told me about the group and invited me to perform with them.


2. How does it feel to be a "doll"?
It feels great. To have the opportunity to hang out and perform with so many gorgeous, intelligent, funny women is an honor.


3. What stands out in your mind about VED that makes you unique as performers?
The team effort, with everyone contributing in some way is unique. And the fact that VED are more than just stunningly beautiful, kinky women. VED's are talented, smart, inquisitive and passionate. They basically just kick ass.


4. Which is a better material on a covered rump, to spank? Latex, vinyl, cotton or leather?
I enjoy being spanked while wearing vinyl the most. However, if I'm doing the spanking, I want that rump uncovered (depending on whose it is).

No comments: